There is an old saying, “Those who can, do; those who can’t, teach.” George Bernard Shaw Having enjoyed our financial careers, we are more than qualified to tutor you to successfully pass these essential exams. We have purposely priced our tutorial packages to be the most affordable, thoural and interesting instruction available.
We keep our overhead low. Work personally with you online, using the study materials you already have. We will help you learn and impart the knowledge required to pass these exams. We’d also be happy to review where you're at and make recommendations to further your studies.
Paul R. Jackson
- Cincinnati Christian University, Bachelor’s Degree - Religious Studies
- The American College, CLU® and ChFC® Coursework
- The Wharton School, Graduate Studies in Business
- Over 40 years of experience in the financial securities industry as producer, manager, director, and SVP of wealth management working exclusively with ultra-high net worth clients. Designing multi-generational wealth transfer and philanthropic gifting methods.
- Has taught, mentored, and managed financial advisors in complex, wealth transfer methods for over four decades, as well as training and mentoring Financial Advisors in the use of complex products and how to appropriately use them
- Conducts private tutoring for FINRA and insurance exam preparations
Theresa M. Jackson, MBA
- Franklin University, MBA Business with Leadership Focus
- Over 30 years experience in financial services, insurance, banking
- 19 years of academic instruction / tutoring experience with Arizona State University and private educational firms
- Instructor / manager / writer / for several pre-licensing education companies
- Professionally filming / recording / authoring content-related materials for FINRA and insurance and industry pre-licensing exams